The start of a project is a critical phase.
And you know what they say?
You only get one chance at first impressions.
The same applies to your project. There are many questions that you want answers to before you and your project team get started.
For example, do you know:
- why this project has to happen?
- what this project has to realise?
- which internal and external stakeholders require what benefits?
- how your project contributes to the company strategy?
- whether you have the right people on the bus?
- what senior management, sponsors etc. want and whether your project is truly supported?
- whether you will meet with resistance in the organisation or your team?
- whether all stakeholders have said what needs to be said and known about your project?
- whether your budget is sufficient?
- what values are critical to make this project a success?
- whether all team members have faith in the project and its required outcome?
There are both simple and straightforward facts to check as well as cultural, social and emotional factors to take into account if you want your project to be truly successful.
I help you get your project started right first time.
- Interview stakeholders
- Define project benefits
- Review plan
- Facilitate decision-making process
- Elicit project values
- Dialogue with senior management
- Facilitate kick-off
- and more
We can start at short notice and support is a matter of days to a few weeks.