Time, money and credibility are what you loose in case your project got stuck.
And you know what Albert Einstein said?
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
The same applies to your project. If you want to get your project going and back on track, you need to think and act differently from what you have done till now.
For example, do you know:
- when your project got stuck?
- what is the main root cause for getting stuck?
- whether all stakeholders agree on the status quo?
- how much it is costing you to be stuck?
- what your project has delivered till now?
- what kind of approach is required to get it back on track?
- whether all involved people still want to be on your project bus?
- what senior management wants from you and your project?
- whether the project was every truly accepted?
- whether the project plan has been followed and if not, why not?
- what your impact has been on getting stuck?
You need a 360-degree view of the current status quo in your project from a process, planning, purpose and people perspective if you want to get your project back on track.
I help you get your project back on track.
- Audit project process to date
- Facilitate conflict-resolution
- Interview stakeholders
- Facilitate dialogue
- Validate project values
- Provide coaching
- Facilitate project restart
- and more
We can start at short notice and support is a matter of weeks to a few months.